Thursday, October 16, 2014

We're open for business~~~~!!!!!

A small sneaky peek into our new tiny space! This is the space on the right that we'll use for mostly holidays and some other items.

The center (and largest area) which will be for all miscellaneous and wonderful things.....

The doll dresser sold today (yay!). Had it in my Etsy for quite some time but surprisingly it didn't sell. Three days in the booth and it found a new home. Happy, happy!

This blank wall gave me grief today...I couldn't drive a nail in that wall as hard as I tried....wanted to make it our "print" wall.
Hopefully dh can help me out and make that work.
You can see our limitations.....a rest room on one side and an office room on another. Oh well, so far we've had three decent sales in as many days so that's a good sign.....right?
What matters is we're having fun. I think with the holidays coming up we'll have a blast finding fun items for the booth and with me making some fun things (from my lips to God's ears!)

And I have totally left out my photos of our "ledge" space above that has some fun suitcases, umbrellas, and other fun things.

Please excuse my less than stellar photos, I took these with my phone today because I forgot my camera.

Please come visit us at The Vintage Industry!
Kathy Colby has done wonders transforming it.
I'm looking forward to 'vegging' tonight and reading my Fall edition of Jeanne D' Arc Living....purchased at The Vintage Industry! So cool to find this gorgeous magazine locally.

Hope you're all enjoying a wonderful Fall season so far!!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

It looks beautiful and sounds like you are off to a great start. Good luck and keep the pictures coming!

Annette said...

It looks great. I see many things that I would be interested in. I'm sure you have a successful space. I would love to have the address in case I find myself down that way.

Gail said...

Thanks so much Annette and Kathy! I'd love to have you visit me at the booth!
Here's the address:

143 21st Street
Springfield, OR

If you give me enough notice ahead of time I can meet you there and we can shop together, there's also a wonderful new bakery in there that has some yummy stuff.....:).

Recycled Rita said...

It looks wonderful Gail! You are gonna have so much fun with it! karen....